Sunday, November 11, 2012

Portland Rebuttal

After my November Newsletter went out in which I had written about my frustration and lack of success at Portland's Body Mind Spirit Expo, I received a reply from a Portland resident.  She urged me to not give up on Portland's residents.

And I would like to write here: I haven't.

My time in Portland may have been brief, but it was wonderful.  And not only that, I could tell that a lot of the people in Portland appreciated the work that I had taken with me.

I just felt like I was in the right city at the wrong event.  I simply needed a crowd that was a little more "fine art" and a little less "new age."  Nothing against the Expo folks, they were super nice and friendly and insightful, everything a group of open-mind people should be.

Like I wrote earlier: just not my venue.  But I do look forward to the next time I can travel to Portland.


No comments:

Post a Comment